Please feel kindly invited to participate in the International Online Symposium
PCC22 – Plant Cell Compartments: Stay Connected,
17 & 18 March, 2022.
The participation is free.
Register now at https://pcc22.rtg2498.uni-halle.de/registration/
We are pleased to announce the following speakers:
- Christoph Benning, Michigan State University, USA
- Pingtao Ding, Leiden University, NLD
- Veronica Maurino, University of Bonn, DEU
- Edward Farmer, University of Lausanne, CHE
- Myriam Charpentier, John Innes Centre, GBR
- Roland Lill, University of Marburg, DEU
- Mareike Schallenberg-Rüdinger, University of Bonn, DEU
- Marie-Cecile Caillaud, University of Lyon, FRA
- Sacha Baginsky, Ruhr-University Bochum, DEU
- Karl-Josef Dietz, Bielefeld University, DEU
- Stefanie Müller-Schüssele, Technical University of Kaiserslautern, DEU
- Michael Riemann, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, DEU
- Nils Stein, Leibniz Institute of Plant Genetics and Crop Plant Research (IPK), DEU
Find more information at https://pcc22.rtg2498.uni-halle.de.
Feel free to spread the word and forward the invitation to colleagues and friends.
The event is organized by the PhD students of the Research Training Group RTG 2498 – Communication and Dynamics of Plant Cell Compartment. The registration deadline is 13th March, 2022.