Date: 03 & 04 May, 2021
Time: 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Format: Online Webinar (Zoom)
The virtual seminar with a focus on social media is an interactive seminar. Instructional content alternates with practice portions and question-and-answer sessions. This seminar provides an introduction to science communication online and provides practical advice on how to use relevant social media.
// Content and Topics
- The digital profile
- Science communication in social media
- The core message
- Five key factors in science communication
- Social media and communication style
// Organization Details
- The virtual seminar will take place on two days.
- Each day two 90-minute sessions with short breaks are scheduled:
- first session from 9:00 am to 10:30
- second session from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm
- At the end of the first morning, participants will be given assignments to work on until the second day.
- The number of participants is limited to a maximum of 12.
- All participants will receive a certificate of participation.
- The virtual seminar will be held in English.
The participation in this course is elective for PhD students associated with RTG 2498. Furthermore, members of the Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg (MLU) related to Institutions of Natural Sciences are welcome to take part if free spots are available.
Registration open until 24 April, 2021.
Please note that the workshop is fully booked!