Career Coaching for Female Graduates
presented by Petra Wieschadlo (vías Personal- und Organisationsentwicklung)
Time: 9 am to 4 pm
Location: Kohlschütterstraße 1, 06114 Halle (Saale)
- the event is postponed until further notice
Even in our enlightened society, highly qualified women are statistically still underrepresented in leading positions in scientific and technical fields. The DFG is highly interested in educating women and support their scientific and professional skills in order to be optimally prepared for leading positions later on.
- Suggestions and tips for self-marketing
- Improvement of the personal presentation
- Appearance at seminars, workshops, working groups, committees and conferences
- Dealing with criticism and approaches to conflict resolution
- Training of assertiveness in a gender-mixed working environment
The training course is presented by Petra Wieschadlo. She is the manager of vías a company specialized on trainings on personal and professional development. To ensure a more personalized training and to work in a private atmosphere the number of participants per training course is restricted to a maximum of 6 persons.
The Training will be from 9 am to 4 pm in Kohlschütterstraße 1 (next to Reileck). Dates for the training will be announced later.