Steering Committee »
PhD-Student Representatives «
- Two PhD-students, who are also members of the Steering Committee, and two further PhD-students constitute the PhD-Student Representatives.
- The PhD-Student Representatives are elected by and from among the PhD-students every two years at the General Assembly.
- The PhD-Student Representatives ensure that the General Assembly and the Steering Committee act in the best interest of the PhD-students.
- They also relay suggestions and complaints from the PhD-students to the General Assembly or directly to the Steering Committee.
- The PhD-Student Representatives serve as advisors in the selection of new PhD-students to be admitted to the RTG.
Thesis Committees »
Ombuds Committee »